In an effort to better support the work of the PLC Collaborative Teams in Cobb schools, the Instruction and Innovative Practice Office Supervisors will work with the locally identified core content teacher leaders (PLC Leaders) to provide specific support for the content they represent with the rest of their collaborative team. This will ensure that each collaborative team in a grade level/course has the most up-to-date and critical information for that subject area.
Additional support will be provided to teachers whose broad scope of engagement strategies will also be strengthened on district days by registering for classes differentiated choices K-12.
Instructions: Follow the link above to a spreadsheet with tabs across the bottom. Note tabs include content areas for which you may be interested in signing up for classes including ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Technology, EdCamp, STEM, etc. Also note one tab marked “Session Descriptions” which is alphabetized.
Feel free to sign up for as many classes in various content as your schedule allows with no restriction on location you choose. Record your schedule as you sign up for location, date and time. Continue to check back for room number assignments and possible last minute changes.
Schedule sorted by grade level, content, and description including TKES Standards: District PL Day Nov 7 Schedule 2017 with TKES standards
- Special Education (non-IRR) No registration necessary.
- Full Schedule: Special Education Schedule Nov. 7
- Library Media Specialists. Campbell MS, register for sessions at the link
- Registration: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e44acaa22a5f58-nov
- PLC Leaders (no registration is necessary, proceed to the following locations 8:30-3:30 for the content you represent)
- PLC Math Leaders — Harrison HS
- PLC ELA Leaders — Hillgrove HS
- PLC Science Leaders — Kennesaw Mountain HS
- PLC Social Studies Leaders — Wheeler HS
- CTAE Schedule (must register using registration link above)